To the Haber Dermatology Patient Community:
We are following the coronavirus outbreak carefully, and taking all recommended precautions seriously. At Haber Dermatology, Inc., the health and safety of our patients and staff is our top priority. We have instituted a more frequent disinfecting schedule, have ordered additional sanitizing stations, and will be screening all patients and staff for active illness.
As concerns about COVID-19 grow, we are following the guidance of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and taking precautions to ensure our patients and staff stay safe and healthy.
The current recommendation by the CDC is to take the basic preventive steps taken during previous flu outbreaks including:
• Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
• Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
• Avoid contact with people who are sick.
• Stay home when sick.
• Cover coughs or sneezes with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects or surfaces.
If you have any flu-like symptoms or have been in contact with someone who may have been exposed to the virus, please stay home and seek medical care. We have encouraged our staff to follow this protocol.
Additional information may also be found on the CDC website
Thank you for helping us keep our community healthy and our office safe.
Robert Haber, MD