About Dr. Haber
Robert Haber, MD is a Board Certified Dermatologist as well as a Pediatrician, and is a Clinical Associate Professor in the Departments of Dermatology and Pediatrics at CWRU School of Medicine. He treats children and adults, and provides skin care for the entire family. He also directs the region’s busiest private clinical trials unit studying new medications.
Dr. Haber served as Director of Pediatric Dermatology at Rainbow Babies & Children’s Hospital for ten years, and served on the Melanoma and Skin Cancer Committee of the American Academy of Dermatology. He was voted one of Ohio’s Top Doctors by Northern Ohio Live Magazine.
Dr. Haber completed a one year Fellowship in Cosmetic Surgery and Hair Restoration Surgery, and has received numerous awards and honors for his results, including the coveted Golden Follicle award.
Dr. Haber served as President of the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery, has authored or edited five textbooks on hair transplant surgery, and has published 12 textbook chapters and over a dozen research articles. He lectures locally and throughout the world on his techniques and performs live surgery internationally.
Dr. Haber has created an advanced office environment, with the latest laser technology and digital imaging, and enjoys displaying his landscape photography.
- Clinical Associate Professor of Dermatology & Pediatrics, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine
- President, International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery, 2002-2003
- Editor, Hair Transplant Forum International, 2005-2008
- Diplomat, American Board of Dermatology
- Diplomat, National Board of Medical Examiners
- Fellow, American Academy of Dermatology
- Fellow, American Society for Mohs Surgery
- Fellow, American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- Member, American Medical Association
- Member, Cleveland Dermatological Society
- Member, Cleveland Academy of Medicine
- Member, Ohio Dermatological Association
- Member, Ohio Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- Member, Ohio State Medical Association