- Deep – light in intensity
A chemical peel is a skin- resurfacing procedure in which a chemical solution is applied to the skin causing it to exfoliate and eventually peel off. The new, regenerated skin is usually smoother and less wrinkled than the old skin. Peels may be applied to the face, neck, hands and body. Expect 1-2 days of light flaking with lighter peels to 4-6 days of peeling with deeper peels.
Perfect Derma Peel (deepest peel)
- Peel packages available, please call for pricing
The ultimate skin peel is a unique combination of rejuvenating acidic solutions, with the added benefit of the powerhouse antioxidant, glutathione!
- Deep wrinkles
- Hyperpigmentation (including melasma)
- Severe photo (sun) damage
- Acne scarring, by healing the skin from the inside, leaving skin flawless
- Minimal downtime
- Often recommended as a series
Boosters are used in conjunction with the perfect peel and offered in three different solutions depending on skin condition. Boosters are used to increase the effectiveness of the Peel on an as needed basis.
Perfect Derma Plus (Plus Booster )
Our newest and most advanced booster featuring 4% hydroquinone, an ideal addition for patients with oily, thick or resilient skin. It is highly effective for stubborn hyperpigmentation, acne scars, actinic keratosis and sun damage on the face and body.
Perfect Derma Plus Booster
Is an excellent addition for treating stubborn hyperpigmentation including melasma, thick, oily and resilient skin, actinic keratosis and age spots on hands, arms and chest.
The Perfect Derma Clear Booster
The clear booster is reserved for acne, featuring Benzoyl Peroxide. This booster is an excellent addition for patients with moderate to severe acne or acne scars on the face, back, chest or any body part.
SkinMedica Rejuvenize Peel (deep peel)
Reduce visible signs of aging with a blend of four acids targeting moderate to severe skin imperfections. Minimize dark spots, acne and premature aging for smoother softer skin.
SkinMedica Vitalize Peel (medium peel)
Achieve a more radiant appearance with a blend of four acids targeting mild to moderate skin imperfections. Reduces fine lines ad brightens skin.
SkinMedica Illuminize (light peel)
A non-invasive, very superficial chemical peel that increases skin glow and radiance.
BioRePeel the “NO Peel” Chemical Peel
- An innovative treatment that promotes cell turnover, removing damaged cells and assisting in the production of new collagen for rejuvenated, healthy-looking skin. This pharmaceutically developed mix of vitamins and amino acids stimulates the new skin growth, while mitigating UV damage, fading scarring and effects of fine lines and aging.
- 4-5 treatments, 7-10 days apart for best results
- Excellent to follow up after a traditional peel series
Benefits of BioRePeel
- NO downtime
- Exfoliating, removing dead skin cells stimulating skin regeneration
- Scars and post-acne marks improved
- Purification and oxygenation of the skin, leaving it moisturized, soft, refreshed and revitalized
- Infusion of vitamins and antioxidants without injections and needles
- Improves texture of the skin, addressing skin aging, softening lines and firming
- Can be used all year long