A method of physical exfoliation using a sterile, surgical scalpel to gently shave the skin’s surface, removing the topmost layer of dead skin along with fine, vellus hair. This procedure leaves the skin silky smooth.
- Manual exfoliation technique
- Removes surface debris with custom dermaplaning blade
Benefits of Dermaplaning
- Increase absorption of topical products
- Immediately dimishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Primes skin for chemical peel
- Creates healthier, more radiant appearance