Microcurrent facial technology is used to perform facial sculpting – tightening, toning and firming of aging skin. The Microcurrent Facial has no risk of harmful side effects, non-invasive, no pain, no redness no swelling, no downtime, no thermal wounding, providing affordability and results you can see and feel. Microcurrent is an esthetic treatment available that can physically firm and tone the skin through muscle re-education. The process of a gentle re-education of the fine facial muscles stimulates them with very small amounts of electricity. Microcurrent is a specific amount of electricity that mirrors the body’s own natural current and works in harmony with the body’s electrical system. By reproducing the body’s own biological current we can re-establish muscle memory naturally. Muscle re-education is most related to the term “facial toning”.
Benefits of Microcurrent Facial
- Tightens, firms and re-educates the muscles of the face
- Improves facial and neck muscle tone
- Improves facial circulation
- Redefines facial contours, lifts jowls and eyebrows
- Rejuvenates and oxygenates the skin
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and puffiness
- Evens out skin tone
- Shrinks pores
- Increases cell renewal and elasticity
- Increases fibroblast activity by up to 60%
- Boosts collagen by up to 10% and elastin fibers by up to 45%
- Increases blood circulation by up to 35%
- Increases protein synthesis by up to 73%
- Helps lymphatic drainage
- Helps diminish imperfections
How to prepare for a microcurrent facial
A microcurrent facial works more efficiently on well-hydrated skin, and adequate water intake prior to treatment is essential. You should drink a minimum of 16 ounces of water before and after each treatment.
How many microcurrent treatments will I need?
One microcurrent facial treatment is a great event treatment. Lifting results last anywhere from one week to one month. Microcurrent facial toning is cumulative as well, which means that the more treatments you have, the more improvement you will see in your face. Since you are re-educating the muscle tissue, you will need a series of treatments to see max results. A series of 10 treatments – 2 a week for 5 weeks is recommended for results to reach their maximum potential. The procedure itself takes approximately 45 minutes to complete and is virtually painless.
Can microcurrent be combines with other treatments?
Layering technologies optimize your results. By utilizing treatments together, it significantly increases the end result. Take a look at our 5 Star Bespoke Treatments for reference!